Dance Studio Hire in Cambridge
Cambridge Dance Studios are currently closed due to the National Lockdown.
We are REOPENING for children's classes from 12th April 2021 (subject to confirmation of this stage in the roadmap by the Govt). Adult classes may resume from 12th May is all goes acording to the planned roadmap. So please reserve your time in our studio now and we will work with you to help re-launch your in-person classes.
We encourage you to visit our studios and discuss your requirements. Please call our Studio Administrator on 07444 452924 or use the Contact Us form to arrange a suitable time when we would be pleased to show you around and answer your questions in person.
The dance studios are open to dance teachers, schools, organisations, dance students or performing arts students, photographers, and to the general public. Our multi-purpose sprung floor studios are designed for dance, but are also ideal for lessons, workshops and parties!
3 Professionally Appointed Studios:
Studio 1: 6.5m x 9.5m -- £21.50 + VAT per hour
Studio 2: 6.5m x 7m -- £18.50 + VAT per hour
Studio 3: 6.5 x 13.5,m -- £26.50 + VAT per hour
Studio 4: 7m x 6m -- £18.50 + VAT per hour
- Beautiful, light space, Sprung floors, Fully fitted barres, Mirrors
- Multi-purpose dance surface
- Tap/clog/flamenco work welcome
- Piano/Keyboard can be made available at no extra charge
- CD player/bluetooth speaker in each studio
- Private Car Parking
- Comfortable waiting room
- Large WCs allowing for changing in covid-secure conditions
- Changing room (not currently open due to covid-restrictions)
- Discounts are available for regular bookings
- We can handle your Class admin and billing
- We will advertise your classes in the studio, to our anchor school, Colours of Dance. Their pupils who have opted in to 3rd party marketing on our website & in other materials
- Additional Services agreed on a case by case basis
What you will need to hire our Studios
- You will need to visit the studios in person prior to the first hire
- To show your ID at the point of arranging the booking/singing the contract
- Proof of Current Public Liability Insurance for each teacher of your classes prior to the first class
- Depending on the time and type of hire, an Enhanced DBS Certificate may be required for each teacher of your classes
- Willingness to care for our studios while you are in them and leave them clean and tidy for the next user
- adgerence to the covid-secure proceedures in place
We encourage you to visit our studios and discuss your requirements. Please call our Studio Administrator on 07444 452924 , or use the Contact Us form to arrange a suitable time when we would be pleased to show you around and answer your questions in person.